Unique Feature ASRock Super Alloy- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike ProtectionASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU - Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)- Supports CPU up to 95W
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
Chipset - Intel® H110
Memory - Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
BIOS - 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support- DRAM, PCH 1.0V Voltage Multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
Graphics - Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
**Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
Audio - 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
LAN - PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s- Realtek RTL8111GR
- Supports Wake-On-WAN- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
Slots - 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Storage - 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
Connector - 1 x TPM Header- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))** ACPI wake-up function is supported on USB23 ports only.
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
Software and BIOS Software- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)*UEFI- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer